Sunday, January 4, 2009

I like bracelets and scary movies

Hai!
My name is Megan
And I like scary movies and bracelets
I just thought I would introduce myself before I do anything else.
So, here I go.
I'm short [5'2] with small feet [size 4-6 depending on the brand]
Webster Springs, West Virginia is where I cause trouble with the homies.
I have two younger siblings
A 4 year old brother and a 5 month old sister
I have 3 animals, a dog, a cat, and a hamster
My wonderful doggies name is Sally [like from the Nightmare Before Christmas]
My cat with a lip tumor and dental problems who is appropriately named Bucky is half a year older than me.
And poor little Porkchop [the hamster] is constantly terrorized by sammy, my brother.
In my opinion, potato salad should've never been invented.
Potatoes and eggs were never meant to live in that kind of harmony.
I'm currently taken
I have a cell phone and I looove to text
Lacto-ovo vegetarian fersure [meaning I still eat eggs and use dairy products]
I have many nicknames, from "Dani" [thanks to my middle name, Danielle] to "Bright Eyes"
Feel free to make me one!
And I'm an active member of SocialVibe.
My cause is To Write Love On Her Arms
I'll post a blog later with my SocialVibe badge
Oh! I forgot, I LOVE Tokio Hotel
They shall be mine one day
So, look me up on myspace!
http://www.myspace.com/0emo0panda0

Thanks for reading!
Luffies, Megan! [Misfit]

No comments:

Post a Comment