Saturday, January 17, 2009

Mmhm, sure thing dearie.

Well, lets see...
Theres this girl, lets call her Agnes for now.
And Agnes doesnt seem to like me.
But its okay, I dont particularly care for Agnes either.
But when I send chain texts, My phone automatically selects every mobile number in my phone book, yes, including Agnes.
Agnes doesnt like chain messages, but who does?
So, she gets mad and instead of politely asking me to take her off the list, she responds like this:
"Stop sending me all of that crap."
Which I didnt think was very nice or polite.
So I responded by saying:
"What is your dealiosis?! I send this crap to everyone."
Agnes replied:
"Well, its getting annoying cuz everyone is sending me the same thing over and over"
My reply:
"Everyone does that. You just gotta let it slide. You dont have to send it on, you dont even have to open it if you dont want to!"
I know, I know, I was just as mean and rude as she was.
But like I said before, I dont care much for Agnes.

No comments:

Post a Comment